Nominations for APG’s greatest ever sales are closing today, and vendors only have until midnight, tonight Monday, 16 August to secure free entry into either of APG’s Melbourne or Sydney Sales, plus the chance to share in the 20 x $10,000 APG vendor bonuses available to the vendors of any horse sold at the 2022 Neds APG yearling sales that subsequently qualifies for either of APG’s $750,000 2yo finals to be conducted at Menangle in April 2023.
APG has already attracted a hugely exciting catalogue of yearlings for its 2022 Sales as astute vendors realise the enormous impact that APG’s incredible $3M+ race series will have on sales prices.
Indeed, APG’s ability to attract serious buyers to our 2022 Sales is unparalleled, thanks to the unbeatable combination of:
· APG’s $3M+ race series (boasting a pair of Menangle 2yo finals, each offering $750,000 in prizemoney and bonuses)
· APG’s increased marketing power (thanks to our exciting new partnership with the industry’s information services provider, RISE – operator of the harness.org.au website)
· APG’s major partnerships with the VHRC and NSWOA (which will see up to 300 buyers arrive at the 2022 Neds APG Sales armed with a $1,500 APG voucher)
The bottom line is there has genuinely never been a better time to sell a yearling with APG – low costs, outstanding vendor benefits, and a race series that will have every buyer in Australia licking their lips, wanting a piece of the action.
So whether you are a potential first time vendors, or you’re a veteran of the game, we encourage you to be part of something great by nominating your yearlings for the 2022 Neds APG Yearling Sales.
· Zero cataloguing fees for all entries presented for sale at the 2022 Neds APG Melbourne or Sydney Sales (conditional upon sales entry being received prior to APG’s Closing Deadline of 16 August 2021);
· Up to $200,000 in vendor bonuses (20 x $10,000 vendor bonuses) whereby vendors will receive $10,000 for each horse sold at any of the 2022 Neds APG sales that subsequently qualifies for and competes in either of the Group 1 finals on APG’s new $1.5 million 2YO Finals Night (refer below);
· The 2022 Neds APG Yearling Sales will be backed by the richest sales series in the history of harness racing, offering $3 million in prizemoney spread across 8 x Group 1 races, 10 x Group 2 races & 4 x Group 3 races, with the highlight undoubtedly being APG’s massive 2yo Finals Night at Menangle where 10 lucky colts & 10 lucky fillies will compete for an incredible $1.5 million in prizemoney and bonuses;
· APG’s sponsorship deals with the VHRC and NSWOA will provide up to 300 x $1,500 vouchers for buyers to redeem at the 2022 APG Sales;
· APG’s “Powered by RISE” partnership will provide APG with unrivalled exposure on the main harness.org.au website;
· APG’s sponsorship agreements with the major metropolitan race clubs ensure optimum brand exposure, particularly during sales season, providing a mix of back straight signage, winning post signage, mobile barrier sponsorship, sales specific signage and race book advertising plus other benefits;
· APG’s soon to be announced sponsorships with a number of other major partners will result in a better sales day experience for sales goers;
Only APG boasts the industry’s leading auctioneers and knowledgeable sales staff that live and breathe harness racing.
Back a winner by clicking the link below to take secure your place in history.
Please phone Linda Graham – 0428 955 998 or e-mail her at email@example.com and she’ll be pleased to assist you with your online yearling sale entries & enquiries