QBRED is an incentive scheme delivering over $3.5 million in additional returns for breeders and owners of harness horses bred and racing in Queensland.
With a lucrative range of exclusive stakes and bonuses on offer, only QBRED registered horses race for:
- $14,000 QBRED ‘First Win’ Bonus (from January 1, 2022);
- $7,500 QBRED ‘Second Win’ Bonus;
- $1,000 QBRED Cash bonuses (on all races <$4,000);
- Group 1 TRIADS for 2YO & 3YO; and
- Exclusive rich QBRED Race Series.
Some of harness racing’s biggest stars have been QBRED registered, including Blacks A Fake, Be Good Johnny, Forever Gold, Majestic Mach, Leo’s Best, Bettor Promise, Bettorthanspecial, Catcha Lefty, Colt Thirty One and Smart As Camm Be.
The 2019/20 Racing Season opened an exciting new chapter of the QBRED bonus scheme, with the introduction of ‘QBRED For Life’.
‘QBRED For Life’ removes the age restrictions on the first and second win bonus (providing the applicable entry fees are paid), while also offering access to the QBRED Cash Bonuses.
This means that QBRED benefits will be available to standarbreds of all ages.
This provides owners and breeders with enduring benefits and means there will now be less pressure to breed a horse early in the season and less pressure on horses having to win their bonus by the end of a season, while also ensuring horses that mature later in life maintain the opportunity to win lucrative bonuses for their connections.
The 2022 APG NATIONAL MIXED SALE has a great list of QBRED FOR LIFE weanlings available right now, some great examples are:
See further information on all of these amazing lots in The 2022 National Mixed Sale:
Online Auction Commences – 2pm AEST, Wednesday, 27th July 2022
Bidding Closes – From 5pm AEST, Sunday, 31st July 2022
IMPORTANT NOTE RE CLOSING TIMES:
Lots are initially set-up to close at 1 minute intervals (e.g. Lot 1 will close at 5pm, Lot 2 will close at 5:01pm, etc.)
However, the “closing time” on any individual lot will extend for a further 5 minutes each time someone places a bid on that particular lot during the final 5 minutes of bidding from the time when the bid was placed).
When a bid is received in the final five minutes, it extends the closing time only for the particular Lot that received the bid. Therefore, if someone placed a bid on Lot 1 at 4:59pm on the final day, the closing time for Lot 1 would extend to 5:04pm. However, the closing time for Lot 2 would remain 5:01pm unless it too received a last minute bid.
HOW TO REGISTER TO BID AND COMMENCE BIDDING
Bidder Registration will open soon. The Bidding Registration Process requires you to:
- first register as an online bidder (but only if you have never previously registered as an online bidder). If you have previously registered as an online bidder at a previous APG Sale you should skip this step and go to step two (below). If you have not previously registered as an online bidder for any APG Sale you must do so by clicking on the first orange button below, and
- log in (using the second orange button below) and request approval to bid at APG’s National Mixed Sale. At this stage, you will need to request a maximum credit limit for the sale, and you will need to provide two credit referees if you haven’t previously had dealings with APG.
- Once you have done both of the steps above, in future you can go directly to the Auction Page by clicking on the third button below:
For all Bloodstock Enquires contact Dean Baring on 0459 215 333